Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Whole World in Our Hands


It's been a seriously inspirational weekend, hasn't it? First it was the GLSEN and LGBT Day of Silence, then Stop KONY: Cover the Night, and now Earth Day. I'm an inspirational person, see-- it helps when you feel like the rest of your life is going down the drain. Never underestimate determined people in large numbers.

Earth Day is one of my favorites, especially with the sun poking out in lil' ol' Seattle. The air's clean... ish... and the sky's blue... It's a day to get outside and appreciate the land we live on! Okay, so I might be a bit of a hypocrite. I am typing this up on my computer, inside, after all. But right after I finish typing this short, somewhat inspiring post about Earth Day, I'm going out to walk my dogs and enjoy whatever sunshine I can gather.

Happy Earth Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment